Header Banner
Header Banner
Header Banner
Header Banner
Header Banner
Header Banner
Header Banner
Header Banner
Latest News

1 Million Malaysian Movie In Making

Kumaresh As Protagonist Versus Haridass As Antagonist

 

“I appeared foremost point in time on screen for kadhal.com drama in television. I have been in an Astro channel for 16 years. I never involve myself in any amusement industry for a small number of existences. Recently, I over and done with my Mass Media Course in India and flew back to Malaysia,” says Maravaan’s hero Mr. Kumaresh.

He likes to do life authenticity characters. The reason is enthusiasm, be devoted to and fulfillers toward his film industrial profession. There are no any challenges in character wise except attachment with story line and applying to character is the challenge that he faced.

He added with during film production, many not capable to be on familiar terms with him by the set of clothes he wears. It is 1st victory for himself for the character that he holds. Only 20 % of dialogues are given. The rest are 80 % of face and arousing reaction.

Meanwhile, Malaysia renowned villain Haridass showed a different visage of him in Maravaan. It is undeniable. “I love to do villain characters. Because it has poles apart room and slots to get along,” says the Maravaan Villain. On 1st half, he wills nicest human being in the world. On the 2nd half, his true character will be exposed.

“If audience started to abhorrence my character, it will be considered as a great accomplishment for me,” says the villain. Producing high-quality films are production’s sense of duty and viewing it is audience’s craving. Hence, he too with pledges to stop contrast tricks among Malaysia cinema and Kollywood. Will Maravaan break Maindhan’s record? Let’s wait for the screen play.

Related posts